Pre-employment screening service
We are delighted to have the opportunity to outline a recruitment solution that will dramatically reduce hiring risks, while not interrupting your recruitment processes, and complete the vetting assessments in the fastest time possible.
Although we have not yet been able to customise our response to your specific hiring needs and requirements. We hope that this proposal will allow us to meet your representatives to discuss your needs and this proposal.
We know that you are recruiting lots of employees, and need to work with large contingent of security staff, manage huge amount of contractors, and a lot of volunteers. The hiring risks could not be any more pronounced, challenging and critical as they are today.
We estimate that there might be 1 in 20 inside that cohort who have criminal convictions. Some (1 in 25) might also have a debilitating mental health issue or personality vulnerability making them untrustworthy or not resilient. More will have financial issues, making them very susceptible to fraud or theft. They will have the occasion to steal.
Volunteers, for example, fully represent your event. They are the face of the organisation – they will reflect poorly or negatively on the event. Imagine if just some of them are current drugs users or drug dealers or alcoholics who are known to drink on the job.
Although we don’t claim to know your security screening process in detail, it would have to include more than a national police check. Your process needs to anticipate, delve into the patterns of wrong doing, ask the hard questions and then standardise the results appropriately, without bias or discrimination. How many qualified staff (with Certificate IV in Government (Personnel Security)) do you have working ‘in-house’ and do you anticipate that that will be enough?
Is your security background screening process robust enough to detect, address and assess these types of issues or even more complex ones?
Step 1. You make a determination about who needs to undergo a Cleard.life check. The Candidate signs a Statutory Declaration (general consent) to the effect that they will undergo the Suitability Assessment Interview (SAI) honestly and submits it to you. You provide us only the Candidate’s first name and contact number. The Candidate is contacted and introduced to the process. An interview time is arranged. The Candidate is interviewed by us, depending on the level, for approximately one/two/four hours in which their background is comprehensively explored and any and all relevant concerns in their life probed. NB: the Candidate’s identity is NOT established by us (an intriguing feature which we can discuss further).
Step 2. Within one hour of the completion of the interview, the Vetting Officer develops a ‘quick assessment’ Suitability Analysis Report (SAR) to identify if any issues or concerns are present. If so, the analysis discusses the relevant aggravating and mitigating factors which are present in the person’s life. This is not delivered to you which dissolves any anti-discrimination arguments.
Step 3. You are sent an overall Recommendation (REC) which considers any issues or concern/s that have been discovered. You receive the following result:
· “For sure” – No issues identified or a very high level of confidence that the risk has been reduced to an acceptable level.
· “Think so” – Confident that the risk has been reduced to an acceptable level.
· “Doubt it” – Doubts linger concerning the mitigating factors outweighing the aggravating factors.
· “No way” – The aggravating factors have outweighed the mitigating factors.
Step 4. Depending on the level of service, we also send you a report showing you the person’s Honesty, Trustworthiness, Tolerance, Maturity, Loyalty and Resilience (HTTMLR) over time.
1. Makes your hiring determinations better, safer and compliant
2. You have access to extremely qualified, security cleared, high end practitioners and experts in the field
2. ‘Pay as you use’ model
3. Proven track record with major events and similar organisations
4. Fast Assessments – our express service can deliver results within three business days
5. Capacity – using our nationwide Vetting Officer network we can deliver large-scale capacity
7. We can create an API interface with our CRM to your HRIS.
Using our service you will be able to:
- Increase public safety
- Comply with Australian Standards
- Limit liability (by not hiring an undesirable/unsuitable person who takes advantage an “opportunity”)
- Avoid the loss of business interruptions
- Reduce the probability of facing negligent lawsuits because you can demonstrate you have a high-end vetting solution in place
- Increase stakeholder assurances that you have ‘suitable’ people in all the right positions
- Reduce public or media backlash due to a related incident.
Your security background screening process can have the flexibility to ensure that you reduce risks at varying levels of responsibility, prevent potential issues and protect your organisation’s image. We are here to assist you.
Should you wish to discuss any matters relevant to this, please do not hesitate to contact us on (02) 61-71-41-71.