How to get a Suitability Clearance … for Free.
If you are involved in the Procurement process for your organisation, you may like to see how our Suitability Clearance can be incorporated into your tender process … at no cost to you.
Here are the relevant words that you could use:
Enquiries of Referees and Others
Tenderers should note that we may make enquiries of any person, company or organisation to ascertain the suitability of the Tender and the Tenderer and do so without advising the Tenderer or any persons associated with the Tenderer in relation to the Tender. This may include, but is not limited to, the confirmation of any information provided in the Tender.
If the Tenderer is shortlisted, the Tenderer agrees to have their specified personnel undergo a Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) Compliant Suitability Clearance through Cleard.life, at the Tenderer’s expense.
In submitting a Tender, the Tenderer will be deemed to have acknowledged and agreed that it will bear all the expenses it incurs in preparing its Tender or negotiating a Contract and is not entitled to seek any compensation or reimbursement of those costs from us.
What the process looks like in real life:
- When shortlisted, you give the Tenderer a pre-filled out Statutory Declaration (Stat Dec) for each person to sign.
- All their key personnel read, agree and sign the Stat Dec and then return the Stat Decs to you.
- You then go to: pricing page and for each person, enter their first name & phone number and include any suitability-related information that you have gathered through your own enquiries and referee checks (we can also do reference checks for you).
- We generate an invoice and then send it to the Tenderer with an internal reference code.
- When payment is confirmed, an activation code for each person is sent to the Tenderer. The internal reference code and activation code is also send to you, so you can match the identities submitted in the Tender.
- The Tenderer’s personnel are then contacted and interviewed by Cleard.life Vetting Officers.
- When the suitability assessment is complete, the Result is ONLY sent to you, not to the Tenderer (as detailed in the Stat Dec).
- Now you can then consider the suitability aspects in the context of (and inside of) your Tender process.
For a confidential, no obligation discussion, please contact us on 02-6171-4171 about how we can fortify your security arrangements with your third-party vendors.