How to get a Suitability Clearance … for Free.
If you are involved in the Procurement process for your organisation, you may like to see how our Suitability Clearance can be incorporated into your tender process … at no cost to you.
Here are the relevant words that you could use – INSERT them into you RFT information:
Enquiries of Referees and Others
Tenderers should note that we may make enquiries of any person, company or organisation to ascertain the suitability of the Tender and the Tenderer and do so without advising the Tenderer or any persons associated with the Tenderer in relation to the Tender. This may include, but is not limited to, the confirmation of any information provided in the Tender.
If the Tenderer is shortlisted, the Tenderer agrees to have their specified personnel undergo a Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) Compliant Suitability Clearance through Cleard.life, at the Tenderer’s expense.
In submitting a Tender, the Tenderer will be deemed to have acknowledged and agreed that it will bear all the expenses it incurs in preparing its Tender or negotiating a Contract and is not entitled to seek any compensation or reimbursement of those costs from us.
Here is an example of what the process looks like in real life:
- For each identified person/candidate, login to our portal and enter their first name & phone number and include any suitability-related information that you have gathered through your own enquiries and referee checks (we can also do reference checks for you).
- An activation code is sent to the candidate.
- A one-on-one screening interview is arranged and conducted.
- When the suitability assessment is complete, the Result (red / amber / green) is ONLY sent to you, not to the Tenderer.
- Now you have a personnel risk mitigation and due diligence process inside your Tender process.
For a confidential, no obligation discussion, please contact us on 02-6171-4171 about how we can fortify your security arrangements with your third-party vendors.