HR COMPANY: As a global Recruitment and HR Services organisation, we already have internal procedures and policies that provide us with all our security clearances and pre-employment screening capabilities. As such, we would not require your services.
COMMENT: Congratulations – not all organisations are as thorough as this.
Some deficiency questions surface for other recruitment companies:
1. Do you hire in-house, qualified security vetting officers who hold the Certificate IV in Government Security (Personnel Vetting)?
2. Is the Candidate interviewed for approximately one/two/four hours in which their background is comprehensively explored and any and all relevant concerns in their life probed, similar to a national security process … which has nothing to do with the competence and role?
3. Do you ask questions to the Candidate that relate to:
Background & Family structure
Education & Employment
Allegiance & Loyalty
4. Do you ask about the Candidate’s uncheckable background issues that can stop Candidates from getting clearances due to Eligibility issues?
5. When a client asks ‘will they get a clearance if we need them to get one’, do you have the data to back up your answer?
CONCLUSION: If you would like to outsource this crucial component of the recruitment process or add it as an ‘unbundled’ service offering to your clients then make contact with us today.