Job Interview Questions That You Can’t ask … But We Can.
It’s good to know the difference between Recruiters and
the Cleard.life Advanced Background Investigation Agency.
What you, as a job interviewer, cannot ask:
HR Interviewer: What is your marital status?
Cleard.life: We can ask, in order to assess Trustworthiness and Loyalty.
HR Interviewer: Have you been unfaithful to your partner?
Cleard.life: We ask this in higher level of clearances in order to evaluate the potential for coercion, manipulation – assessing Trustworthiness, Maturity and Loyalty.
HR Interviewer: Do you have children?
Cleard.life: We can ask in order to (think adult children involved in illegal conduct or having criminal associations placing the Candidate/Employer in harm) assess Trustworthiness and Loyalty.
HR Interviewer: When did you graduate from high school / University?
Cleard.life: If the Employer doubts about the veracity of the Candidate’s Resume, we can ask in order to assess Honesty.
HR Interviewer: Are you a citizen of any other country?
Cleard.life: We can ask, in order to assess a Candidate’s Loyalty.
HR Interviewer: What does your partner or spouse do for a living?
Cleard.life: We ask in order to (eg. review financial position / or connection with Employers competitors) assess Trustworthiness and Loyalty.
HR Interviewer: Where did you live while you were growing up?
Cleard.life: We can ask, in order to assess Allegiance.
HR Interviewer: What religion are you?
Cleard.life: We ask in the higher level clearances, in order to (eg. to check illegal/extreme associations) assess Honesty, Trustworthiness, Loyalty.
HR Interviewer: Are you comfortable working for a female boss?
Cleard.life: We can ask, in order to assess Tolerance.
HR Interviewer: Do you have a mental health condition?
Cleard.life: We can ask, in order to assess Resilience.
HR Interviewer: Do you do drugs or drink alcohol?
Cleard.life: We can ask, in order to assess Honesty, Trustworthiness, Resilience.
How we can do it?
1. We are not an employer or a recruitment agency or a HR Department.
2. The Candidate has consented to undertake the Suitability Assessment.
3. We do not forward the Candidate’s answers or our analyses to anyone.
4. We abide by the Attorney General’s Suitability guidelines and standards.
5. We abide by all applicable laws, including the Anti-discrimination laws (eg. Age Discrimination Act 2004, Disability Discrimination Act 1992, Racial Discrimination Act 1975, Sex Discrimination Act 1984).
6. A third party auditor can check our work in order to confirm the same.
Get in touch with us for a confidential discussion about your situation. Phone (02) 6171-4171 today.
For further reading:
- At-a-glance, what we do: Click here
- Our Interview Experience: Click here
- Sussing Out a Candidate: What is Your Definition of an Employee Background Check? Read more here
- 1 in 4 Complaints to the Human Rights Commission are due to Criminal Record Discrimination. Are you next? Read more here.
- Are you Vigilant in your Vetting? Read more here
- 1 in 4 fail pre-employment integrity tests. Click here