by admin | Oct 31, 2018
1. Designed mainly for government and similar entities that have additional mandatory legislative screening requirements.
2. Avatar Customised (face & name), own phone number and the greeting is under the organisation’s name – not Cleard Life.
3. Result & Information Delivered:Same Day as the last interview is complete.
1. Designed exclusively for organisation’s personnel.
2. Security sections that are significantly involved in background checks.
3. You will get an Avatar Customised (face & name), own phone number, and the greeting is under the organisation’s name, not Cleard Life.
4. Result Delivered Next Day.
Stephanie conducts a one-on-one background screening interview with your candidate that covers essential areas including criminal, drugs, and security checks.
Candidate get a verification code to login to the portal. Whenever he is ready he will start the one-on-one interview with Stephanie by confirming the code. The screening process covers 5 years of the Candidate’s life and background. The voice interview is conducted with our AI Vetting Officer and is Quality Assured by expert human vetting officers. It is likened to a Baseline level interview, analysis and associated standard financial status, and personal conduct.
Order one of our 100% human vetting officer assessments to gain even more insights into your Candidate’s honesty, trustworthiness, tolerance, maturity, loyalty and resilience (HTTMLR) levels.
The premium assessments are CL2 and CL3. The CL2 covers the last ten years and the Result will include an HTTMLR infographic. The CL3 Result includes a HTTMLR infographic which shows how it has changed over time.
The Result will be one of three options: “Green”, “Amber”, “Red”:
1) Favourable (“Green”) for low or very low-risk profiles where no issues have been identified, or there is a high level of confidence that the residual risk is acceptable.
2) Caution (“Amber”) for moderate-risk profiles where there is a certain amount of residual risk and there are doubts that the mitigating factors have outweighed the aggravating factors.
3) Adverse (“Red”) for high-risk profiles where there the mitigating factors have not convincingly outweighed the aggravating factors.
An in-depth suitability analysis report is generated by the system and is carefully moderated by qualified, authorised human vetting officers. The analysis uses the exact same standards set by the Attorney General’s department to determine and define suitability.
When accepted and approved, the private and confidential report is then delivered to the Sponsor, usually the Hiring Manager.