Many private sector businesses face choices when moving forward with background checks for employees. And the results are too often costly.
With the cost of hiring a new employee averaging thousands dollars (8-15% of annual wages), for less than a day's wage you can get access to 10-fold background check. A bad hire can cost upwards of $20,000 in severance pay, training, wasted human resources time, possible search firm fees, loss of productivity, and impact on employee morale. The expense of a bad hire far outweighs the cost of a background check.
There are a number of things that have changed in the pre-employment landscape in recent times ...
1. 30% of all business failures are the result of poor hiring practices.
2. 30% of business failures are due to employee theft.
3. A National Police Check is not the gold standard for pre-employment any more - in fact University of Melbourne are using the phrase 'futile'.
4. Reference Checks that discuss a Candidate's competence is not enough to safeguard your organisation.
5. The Mental Health of a Candidate is not usually evaluated during a job interview
6. Your Candidate may be prone to security violations and data breaches and you need to know
With us, these types of risks (and many more) are mitigated.
Here are Five Reasons our process can and will work for you:
1. Determines your Candidate's Honesty and Trustworthiness
2. Creates a Safer Workplace
3. Protects Company Assets and Reputation
4. Keeps you Compliant
5. Increases Your Protection from Lawsuits
Contact us today for a free, confidential, no-obligation discussion about your situation and how we might be able to assist you. Call 02-6171-4171.